Craig Dollansky a native of Elk River, Minnesota. He has been nicknamed 'The Crowd Pleaser' for his aggressive and impressive style of driving. He is a second generation driver, following his father Bill Dollansky who raced with the Midwest Sprint Association in the 70's and early 80's. Craig has raced full time with the 'World of Outlaws Sprint Series' from 2001-2013, and was the 'World of Outlaws GUMOUT Series' champion in 2000.
• 10th, All-Time Win List with the 'World of Outlaws' Sprint Series (59 career wins)
• 2nd, 10 year Average Finish at the Knoxville Nationals, Knoxville Raceway
• 3-Time, Back-to-Back Iron Man Champion, 2011, 2012, 2013
• Don Martin Silver Cup Champion, 2012
• 2nd, 40th Australian Grand Annual Sprintcar Classic, 2012
• International Race of Champions Winner, 2010
• World of Outlaws DIRTCar Nationals Champion, 2008
• 2008, World of Outlaws, Promoter of the Year
• World of Outlaws, Gumout Series Champion, 2000
VICTORY LANE: 2015 - 1, 2014 - 5, 2013 - 6, 2012 - 9, 2011 - 10, 2010 - 4, 2009 - 3, 2008 - 8
WORLD OF OUTLAWS POINTS CHAMPIONSHIP: 2013 - 5th, 2012 - 2nd, 2011 - 5th, 2010 - 7th, 2009 - 7th, 2008 - 3rd/7th (injury), 2007 - 7th, 2006 - 2nd
9 - CAREER INTERNATIONAL WINS
Numerous track records, most notablly, Eldora Speedway.
Craig Dollansky enjoys hunting with his 2 sons, Lucas and Garrett, riding snowmobiles with wife Julie and daughter Peyton, and friends. He also follows professional football and hockey, cheering for the Minnesota Vikings and Wild.
No favorite information
No recommendation information