Client Success Representative Job Responsibilities:
Generates revenue by developing lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending any potential products and services that would benefit the client. While keeping an ongoing relationship with current and potential clients. Train Clients on ICMS (Integrated Content Management System) and Day to Day client relations, handle the process of a new website (text content, graphic content) from start to finish while working with Developers and Designers throughout the process.
Client Success Representative Daily Job Duties:
- Gain knowledge of company, products and services. Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Training of our ICMS to our clients.
- Handling the process of creating a new website - managing the text content/graphic content and distributing accurate information to Designers and Developers
- Initiates sales process by making initial contact, scheduling appointments, identifying needs of the account, closing the sale while building rapport and overcoming objections.
- Answer sales/technical calls, give information to callers and transfer to appropriate individuals as needed. Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Establish work procedures, schedules, keep track of the daily work and arrange conferences/meetings with potential/current clients.
- Maintain current scheduling and event calendars.
- Collect payment information and complete forms in accordance with company policies.
- Contribute, compose, type and distribute meeting notes and ideas to management or team. Maintain and implement team building discussions and ideas.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed and recommend revisions as needed.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Utilize the current project management system & Insightly on a daily basis.
Client Success Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning & Scheduling, Must have Outstanding Communication Skills, Have a Competitive Mindset, Success-driven, Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Typing Skills, Google Apps, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Desire to Learn, Self-Motivated.
- If you have the skills, we don’t care how you got them
- A diploma would be cool
Some “Professional” Stuff:
- Competitive Pay - You deserve yet another iOS device
- Medical - Go ahead, break your foot. You can still type with a broken foot
- Vacation - You bet! But, why would you want to use it?
- 401(k) - Yeah.. It’s time to start saving…
- Fun - What’s more fun than working with millions of race fans, thousands of race tracks and drivers around the world?