Race Day: $10,000 to win 20th Annual Pro Late Model Nationals Schedule of Events
It is race day for the September 4th $10,000.00 to 20th Annual Pro Late Model Nationals.
We are expecting around 40 Pro Late Models and this will be one exciting race to see on the 1/2 Mile High Banked Clay Super Speedway here at Wythe Raceway. Our track engineers worked on the track well into the night and guarantee the best possible dirt racing surface in the country.
Don't miss it! Tonight 7PM
The biggest weekend in AAS history is only a week away! Labor Day Weekend 2022 will see a total weekend payout of over $75,000!
20th Annual Pro Late Model Nationals paying $10,000 to win (reminder this is a $5,000 to win purse with a $5,000 bonus on top to make it $10,000 to win)!
& Carquest of Rural Retreat presents the
Wythe Eye Modified Sunday Labor Day Championship
Racing: American All-Star Pro Late Models, Shirley’s Market Super Street, Wythe Eye Modified, Randy’s Tire Shop Pro Mini, UCAR & KCAR
:Hot Laps: Hot laps start around 7pm Start times vary with weather elements, sunset times and other factors
- Modifieds 2.Pro Late Models 3. Pro Mini 4. KCAR 5. Super Street 6.UCAR
: Features: Laps
- Qualify: Pro Late Models (2 laps)
- UCAR 15/20
- Heats (8 laps): Pro Late Models
- Dash (6 laps) Pro Late Models
- Main: Randy’s Tire Shop Pro Mini 15/15
- B-Mains (10 laps) Pro Late Models
- Main: Wythe Eye Modified 20/20
- Main: Pro Late Model Nationals 53 laps
- Main: Shirley’s Market Super Street 20 Laps
- Main: KCAR 10/10
Adult GA Ticket: $30
Seniors/Military GA Ticket: $27
Youth 7-12 GA Ticket: $5
Kids 6&UnderGA : Always Free
Pit Pass: $45
Pit Gates Open: 3PM
Gates Open: 5PM
Hot laps around 7pm Start times vary with weather elements, sunset times and other factors
Submitted By: Christopher Brown