How do we use your information?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents, and our Services to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or Services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or Services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site and through our Services.
- To send you newsletters, product information emails, promotional emails, purchase receipts, or any other informational updates you subscribe to.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
With whom do we share your information?
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone. In limited circumstances, as described below, we may share your Personal Information as needed to run our business and provide Services, and also as required for legal compliance purposes.
Vendors, consultants, and other service providers.
We may transmit your Personal Information to third party vendors, consultants, and service providers who assist us in processing orders, shipping products, processing payment information, sending mailings, conducting surveys, processing job applications, and sending emails and newsletters. We have agreements with the following third parties that require protection of your Personal Information in accordance with the terms of this Policy. Some of these third parties may have their own privacy policies, which may give you additional protections. You are encouraged to read those policies when presented.
Affiliates and business partners.
We may provide Personal Information to affiliated companies and business partners with whom we jointly offer products or Services. In such cases, our affiliate’s or business partner’s name will appear along with ours.
If you provide us with your postal address, you may receive periodic mailings from us or other notices containing information about new products and Services or upcoming events. Occasionally, we may make our postal mailing address lists available to subsidiaries and affiliated companies that are part of the CAVAHO, LLC's family of companies. We may also make our postal mailing address lists available to other direct mail companies who we believe may have products and Services of interest to our customers. However, we do not share email addresses, telephone numbers, or facsimile numbers with any third parties for marketing purposes.
Merger, sale, or other asset transfers.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, purchase or sale of assets, or transition of service to another provider, then we may sell or otherwise transfer your Personal Information as part of the transaction, as permitted by law and/or contract.
We will disclose your Personal Information outside of CAVAHO, LLC when required by law, subpoena, or other legal process. In such circumstances, we may, and you authorize us to, share information with the requesting government agency or investigatory body, including law enforcement or regulatory authorities. In all cases, we will require written documentation of the request, proof of the identity of the law enforcement official making the request, and we will take steps to authenticate the validity of the request. Any law enforcement or government agency request submitted with less than a court-issued order will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis according to the need and urgency as well as the particular law enforcement agency making the request.