Hometown: Webster, South Dakota
Car Number: 16v
Years Racing: On and off for nearly 30 years.
How did you get started in racing?
Cousins Doug and Gary DeWall race a 410 sprint car out of Jackson, MN. My older brother Jeff raced non-wing and winged sprints. I started racing go-karts at age six then moved into sprint cars at age 14.
- 2019 | Margay Ignite Challenge 3rd in points
- 2019 | Margay Ignite Challenge inaugural COTA (Circuit of the America’s) Heavy champion
- 2018 | Margay Ignite Challenge Heavy Champion
- 2018 | 5 wins out of 7 races
- 2002 | National Motorsports Racing Association (NMRA) Rookie of the Year
- 2002 | Lake County Speedway Rookie of the Year
- 1998 | First win in a 360 Winged Sprint Car at Nobles County Speedway
2002 - Killing the car at Huset's Speedway on Sunday night, Brian Schnee putting a front clip on the car Wednesday, paint on Thursday and I won at Lake County Speedway that Saturday night. Long week, but man it was worth it.
Hunting, Fishing, Working on 1967 Buick