1/4 mile dirt track with easy access off I-37 south of San Antonio. Racing every other Saturday night..... check schedule.
WELCOME TO I-37 SPEEDWAY!
Looking for something new to do?
Motorsports enthusiasts, race fans, fun-seeking families... perhaps the best entertainment value in greater San Antonio is right here in your very own back yard!
Grass-roots stock car racing on a high-banked 1/4 mile dirt track. Featuring some of the best drivers and race teams in South Texas.
Saturday night Racing, the way it should be. 5 classes of stock cars including IMCA Modifieds, Late Models, Limited Modifieds, Factory Stocks, and the all new Fireball class. Plus special events with Kart Racing, Texas Dirt Trucks, and Texas Dwarf Car Racing.
For schedules and detailed information visit our website www.i37speedway.com or find us on Facebook.
Minutes from San Antonio! Easy drive. Exciting dirt track stock car racing. Most Saturday nights. 6 Classes. Family oriented fun! Free parking. Concessions.
History: Established in 2018.
- Location: Pleasanton, Texas
- Surface: Dirt
- Size: 1/4-mile
- History: Re-Opened for Saturday Night racing in 2017
Race Admission Info
- Adult General Admission $16
- General Admission (Special Events) $20
- Seniors, Military & First Responders $11
- Seniors, Military & First Responders (Special Event) $15
- Child General Admission (6-12) $6
- Child General Admission (5 & under) FREE
- $10 Cooler Charge (9 quart up to 12 Beers)
- Pit Pass Admission [3 & up]: $30
- ALL TICKETS WILL BE PURCHASED AT THE GATE WITH CASH OR CREDIT CARD
- Gates Open at 4:00 PM
- Racing Starts at 7:00 PM
- RainOut Policy - Event considered complete if all heat races have been run. No refunds.